What’s included in our policies?
Our ENT indemnity insurance can be adapted to suit the needs of your practice and we guarantee to better your current terms. Some of our ENT clients specialise in middle and inner ear conditions, whilst others work exclusively with children. We can cover you against malpractice claims for otorhinolaryngology specialisms and procedures including:
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Cochlear implants
- Otology procedures (anything involving middle and inner ear conditions)
- Rhinology procedures (involving sinus and nasal conditions)
- Laryngology procedures (involving the throat and larynx)
- Head and neck surgery
- Facial plastic surgery including rhinoplasty (also see our medical indemnity insurance for plastic surgeons)
- Paediatric surgery, for ENT surgeons who work with children.
Why choose St Giles for your ENT indemnity insurance?
At St Giles, your individual medical indemnity insurance plan will be unique to you. Unlike many other medical indemnity insurance companies, we offer a bespoke service, so you know you’re getting the best-value and most comprehensive products, designed for your needs, and nobody else’s.
We’re experienced at adapting our insurance products to the particular requirements of our ENT surgeons and practices. If you have any questions that are specific to the field of otorhinolaryngology, our experienced lawyers will be able to advise you. For the ultimate peace of mind, we run a 24-hour hotline, so you can get in touch whenever you need us.
Our ENT medical indemnity insurance products
We offer medical indemnity insurance policies that are centred around your needs, so every product is different. Options for ENT medical indemnity cover include:
- Indemnity insurance for the NHS or private practice
- Coverage for just the UK, EU-wide or further afield
- ‘Tail’ cover that provides historic indemnity insurance even after you’ve moved on or retired
- Indemnity insurance that covers ‘Good Samaritan’ medical care outside your professional practice.